There is limited availability for direct admission to Assisted Living.
Kendal on Hudson offers Personal Care services in the Adirondack program where studio and one bedroom apartments are available.
There is 24 hour supervision by Licensed Practical Nurses, assistance with medication management, and assistance with activities of daily living. In addition, residents have access to physicians, a nurse practitioner, and outpatient therapy in our on-site Wellness Center. For a limited time, this program is offered to members of the wider community on a month to month rental basis.
- All apartments have kitchenettes and full private bathrooms
- Residents enjoy 3 meals a day in the Bistro and Formal Dining Room
- Fitness and wellness programs including classes in yoga, stretching and balancing; an indoor pool and fitness center
- Library on-site
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and physician appointments
- Social, educational and recreational services
- Housekeeping, linen service and personal laundry
- Social Work services
All residents in the Adirondack program at Kendal on Hudson benefit from wellness programs and periodic health screenings that focus on the well-being of each resident.
The Adirondack is licensed by the State of New York Department of Health as an Enhanced Assisted Living Residence.