June 17, 2021
- Reservations are no longer required to visit a resident in Adirondack or Sunnyside (Assisted Living).
- There is no longer a time limit / restriction on the length of visits.
- Please limit in-apartment visits to 4 visitors maximum. Consider an outdoor visit for groups larger than 4 visitors.
- ALL visitors must enter through the main entrance and complete the Visitor COVID Screening Form. Temperatures will be taken at the front desk. Please do not visit if you are not feeling well.
- ALL visitors must wear a mask while in hallways or common spaces. When visiting in a resident apartment, visitors and residents may take their masks off (as desired). Social distancing is not required in the resident apartments.
- Masks must be placed back on if staff are in the apartment providing care.
- Outdoor visits are encouraged during good weather. Masks are not required (optional) during outdoor visits.
Reminder, if taking an Adirondack or Sunnyside resident out of the neighborhood to visit on Kendal grounds or off the property, please ensure that the nurse is made aware before leaving.