Skilled Nursing in Westchester County
The Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson offers exceptional skilled nursing services:
- Private accommodations with private bathrooms
- 24-hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- All meals and snacks, including special diets
- Dietary consultation
- Social work and case management services
- Social and recreational services
- Personal laundry
- Use of the community center amenities including, library, dining rooms, hair salon, programs in the gathering room, etc.
- Interdisciplinary care plan team for Resident Care Plan development and management;
- Hospice care
- Integrated physical, occupational, and speech therapy, designed to help residents attain their highest level of physical well-being, available six days a week in our state-of-the-art facility.
The Clearwater is licensed by the State of New York Department of Health as a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Kendal on Hudson views wellness as encompassing physical, cognitive and emotional health.
A Lifecare plan provides you the peace of mind that you will be taken care of for the rest of your life.