Short-Term Rehabilitation at Kendal on Hudson
Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson provides dedicated inpatient Rehabilitation services in a warm, welcoming environment to enhance the health, well-being and healing of older adults.
With a team of skilled professionals dedicated to personalized care and innovative senior care and Rehabilitation techniques, we provide a supportive and empowering environment for individuals seeking to regain their independence.
Whether they are recovering from surgery, illness, injury, or a lengthy hospital stay, residents can trust in the expertise and compassionate care that defines the Rehabilitation experience at Kendal on Hudson.
What Does the Inpatient Rehabilitation Admissions Process Look Like?
Rehabilitation centers like Kendal on Hudson often require an admissions process. For some this may involve:
- A referral and evaluation
- Insurance verification
- A pre-admission assessment
Upon admission, a personalized care plan is developed, and they receive ongoing medical supervision. This will focus on Rehabilitation services tailored to their needs, and their progress will be regularly monitored.
A Look Inside the Programs Available at Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson
Residents receiving medical care at Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson have access to a range of Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation facility services. These include:
- Private rooms with private bathrooms
- 24-hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- All meals and snacks, including selections tailored to those with special diets
- Social work and case management services
- Social and recreational services and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Use of the community center amenities, including a library, dining rooms, a hair salon, programs in the gathering room, etc.
- Resident care plan development and oversight by an interdisciplinary care team
- End of life care options including Comfort Care, Palliative Care, and Hospice.
- Integrated physical, occupational, and speech therapy rehabilitation programs that are designed to help residents attain their highest level of physical well-being
- Post-surgical recovery, stroke Rehabilitation and orthopedic Rehabilitation services
Clearwater is licensed by the New York State Department of Health as a Skilled Nursing Facility.
Amenities at Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson
Want to learn more about our floor plans? Download our floor plan booklet by clicking the link below.
There is always something to do or enjoy at Kendal on Hudson.
- Savor delicious dining.
- Participate in engaging programs and communitye events.
- Join a social group or club.
- Engage in lifelong learning opportunities.
- Enhance your health and wellness with fitness programs.
- Explore the outdoors on our beautiful 25-acre campus.
- Better yet, live maintenance-free without housekeeping or yardwork!
Read What Others Have To Say
Residents and family members have great things to say about Clearwater at Kendal on Hudson, but don’t take it from us. Read what they have to say for yourself.
“We have relieved them [our children] of a tremendous responsibility, and when my wife was in the nursing facility, that relieved me. I could go visit anytime because I lived here too. Finding places that are humane and generous in the treatment of us as individuals I think is a very important thing and I think we found that here at Kendal on Hudson.”
“A few years after my wife and I came here, she developed dementia. She now lives in the memory unit because I couldn’t take care of her needs. She’s been there for about 4 years. That process went in every way that I could wish. I think the care that they give is extremely good, so that’s a special affection I have for Kendal on Hudson.”
Our Awards Speak for Themselves
Kendal on Hudson has a 5-Star rating from CMS (The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)!
Long-Term Skilled Nursing Home Care
Kendal on Hudson also provides long-term care for older adults living with debilitating diseases, who need wound care, and more.
A Lifecare plan provides you the peace of mind that you will be taken care of for the rest of your life.