Assisted Living in Westchester County
Direct Admissions Now Available! Call 914-922-1000.
Kendal on Hudson offers Personal Care services in the Adirondack program. Residents live in studio and one-bedroom apartments. They receive 24-hour supervision by nursing staff, assistance with medication management, and assistance with activities of daily living.
In addition, residents have access to physicians, a nurse practitioner, and outpatient therapy in our on-site Wellness Center. For a limited time, this program is offered to members of the wider community on a month-to-month rental basis.
All residents in the Adirondack program at Kendal on Hudson benefit from wellness programs and periodic health screenings that focus on the well-being of each resident.
- Kitchenettes and full private bathrooms
- Three meals each day in the Bistro and Formal Dining Room
- Fitness and wellness programs including classes in yoga, stretching and balancing; an indoor pool and fitness center
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and physician appointments
- Social, educational and recreational services
- Housekeeping, linen service, and personal laundry
- Social Work services
The Adirondack is licensed by the State of New York Department of Health as an Enhanced Assisted Living Residence.
Wondering if Kendal fits your financial plans?
Try this easy-to-use calculator to find out which residential plans are a preliminary financial match for your future.