Assisted Living in Westchester County
Direct Admissions Now Available! Call 914-922-1000.
Kendal on Hudson offers Assisted Living services in the Adirondack program. Residents live in studio and one-bedroom apartments. They receive 24-hour supervision by nursing staff, assistance with medication management, and with activities of daily living.
In addition, residents have access to physicians, a nurse practitioner, and outpatient therapy in our on-site Wellness Center. For a limited time, this program is offered to members of the wider community on a month-to-month rental basis.
All residents in the Adirondack program at Kendal on Hudson benefit from wellness programs and periodic health screenings that focus on the well-being of each resident.
- Kitchenettes and full private bathrooms
- Three meals each day in the bistro and formal dining room
- Fitness and wellness programs including classes in yoga, stretching and balancing, as well as an indoor pool and fitness center
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and physician appointments
- Social, educational and recreational services
- Linen, personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Social Work services
The Adirondack is licensed by the State of New York Department of Health as an Enhanced Assisted Living Residence.