Services & Amenities
Living at Kendal Offers an Extensive Array of Features and Benefits
Situated on a spectacular site overlooking the Hudson River with vistas of the Manhattan skyline, the Tappan Zee Bridge, and an adjacent 80-acre state park preserve, the community includes 222 apartment residences in four multistory buildings, with community center, dining rooms, suites for residents needing supportive services, a health center providing short and long-term nursing care, and an array of community amenities.
Residents enter into a Residence and Care Agreement with Kendal on Hudson and pay a one-time entry fee and ongoing monthly fees, and maintain required insurances. They have the satisfaction and comfort that comes with a contract that provides comprehensive coverage of housing, services and health care for the rest of their lives.
Residential services and amenities covered by the entry and monthly fees include:
- All utilities, except telephone, enhanced cable TV and internet (available for additional fee)
- Security and maintenance of all buildings and grounds
- Recycling program
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Choice of flexible meal plans
- ATM on premise
- Scheduled local transportation to Metro North commuter rail with service to Grand Central Station in New York City, shopping, trips, physician appointments
- Community center with dining rooms, lounges, library, recreational facilities, classrooms, art and craft studios, hair salon & barbershop, computer laboratory, wellness center including indoor swimming pool and fitness center
Services available at additional cost include additional meals, nonscheduled transportation, covered parking, and personal services such as hair salon, dry cleaning and newspaper delivery.